When: 2nd November - 10th December 2017
Where: 66A Princes Highway, Bodalla, NSW 2545
Come and see a new collection of oil paintings, etchings, woodcuts and linocuts from Frances Luke. Frances Luke is an award-winning professional artist - her etchings and sculptures have been exhibited and acclaimed internationally.
Drawing on her continued inspiration from the beauty of the cliffs, ocean, and estuaries surrounding Mossy Point, and her high degrees of artistic and printmaking skill, Frances has created an exquisite show that will be on display at the Gallery Bodalla.
Please join Frances from 3pm on the 4th November 2017 for drinks at the opening of her exhibition. You will also enjoy listening to Geoffrey Potter on Guitar.
Book your accommodation at Lincoln Downs Batemans Bay during this time.
- Moruya Races Race Day
- Frances Luke Art Exhibition
- South Coast Nationals 2017 – 25th & 26th November 2017
- Art on the Path – 17th December 2017
- Australian Native Orchid Show – 20th & 21st October 2017
- Sea Side Carnivale Batemans Bay – 15th October
- Jett Williams @ The Batemans Bay Soldiers Club – 15th October 2017
- Art on the Path
- Sculpture on Clyde