When: Tuesday 21 November 2017
Where: 110 Donnelly DriveMoruya NSW 2537
Gates open 11am, first race approx 1pm.
Enjoy a fantastic day out at the Moruya Races!
Moruya Jockey Club is the Racing Centre of the South Coast of New South Wales, holding horse racing events throughout the year for the regional towns of Batemans Bay, Moruya and Narooma in the Eurobodalla Shire. Make sure you check this website
The racecourse is a picturesque country course with plenty of grassed areas for a picnic. The Club allows small marquees to be set up for groups however it can be windy at times. There are TAB and Bookmakers on course.
- Moruya Races Race Day
- Frances Luke Art Exhibition
- South Coast Nationals 2017 – 25th & 26th November 2017
- Art on the Path – 17th December 2017
- Australian Native Orchid Show – 20th & 21st October 2017
- Sea Side Carnivale Batemans Bay – 15th October
- Jett Williams @ The Batemans Bay Soldiers Club – 15th October 2017
- Art on the Path
- Sculpture on Clyde
- Granite Town Music Festival – All ages event